Careers at Maxima
Opportunities at Maxima
At Maxima, we distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours and a supportive working environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining a professional, community-focused culture with a strong emphasis on the wellbeing of our customers and staff. Our benefits include:
- Generous salary sacrifice options
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives including discounts on health insurance and gym memberships
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Reward and recognition program
A great opportunity for an experienced Instructional Designer to join a supportive & professional team, working for a national community minded NFP.
The primary role of the Site Manager is to manage and supervise the day to day operations of our Subiaco site
- Competitive salary, benefits and salary packaging options
- Not-for-profit, community minded organisation
- Great opportunity to join the DES leadership team
Looking for a Customer service superstar, with a good understanding of DES/NDIS. Employment Consultants looking for a change are encouraged to apply!
At Maxima - We see potential. Come and join our passionate team of recruiters in this exciting senior position.
The primary role of the Site Manager is to manage and supervise the day to day operations of our Launceston
Maxima is a leading Australian not-for-profit Disability Employment Services (DES) provider, assisting people with disability, injury or a health condition, to find a job or return to work. Our Joblink services continue to expand across Australia leading to multiple opportunities in this dynamic and rewarding industry.Positions available