Careers at Maxima
Opportunities at Maxima
At Maxima, we distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours and a supportive working environment. We pride ourselves on maintaining a professional, community-focused culture with a strong emphasis on the wellbeing of our customers and staff. Our benefits include:
- Generous salary sacrifice options
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives including discounts on health insurance and gym memberships
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Reward and recognition program
Support Customers on the job and liaise with employers to mediate workplace issues. Regular travel across the Adelaide North East metro area required.
As an NDIS Consultant, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality specialist support and assistance to people living with a disability.
We are looking for passionate people to join our team in the delivery of Employment Services across Morwell, Warragul and Wonthaggi.
Assist people living with a disability with the challenges and opportunities that come with gaining and maintaining employment
- Based at head office in Hindmarsh
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- High Performing, National Not-For-Profit Organisation
At Maxima - We see potential. Join our People & Culture team at the head office in Hindmarsh, during an exciting time of rapid growth.
- Newly created P&C BP role with a focus on NDIS
- Not-for-profit, community minded organisation
- Flexible working arrangements, family-friendly organisation
Maxima is a leading Australian not-for-profit Disability Employment Services (DES) provider, assisting people with disability, injury or a health condition, to find a job or return to work. Our Joblink services continue to expand across Australia leading to multiple opportunities in this dynamic and rewarding industry.Positions available