Aged Care Traineeships South Australia
Thinking about a change? Want to make a difference?
Consider a career in Aged Care.
Gain a Certificate III in Individual Support while building hands-on experience.
Maxima are currently recruiting reliable, caring individuals to complete a Certificate III in Individual Support and become valued aged care workers in our community.
Successful candidates will receive fully-paid training including pre-employment training at the start of the traineeship, and build hands on experience alongside aged care industry mentors.
Enjoy the security of a guaranteed minimum 15hrs up to 38hrs per week including regular paid study.
- Provide assistance to individuals in a range of tasks including:
- Personal care (showering, toileting, grooming, hygiene.)
- Domestic duties (vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, washing etc.)
- Assist the movement and transport of clients with mobility devices
- Social support (encourage social interaction and interest of hobbies)
- Assist in the evaluation of the client’s progress and needs
- Communicate client’s health, well-being, and progress to supervisor
- Respect and maintain client confidentiality
- Willingness to undertake study as part of a traineeship
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual tasks
- Ability to satisfactorily pass a police check
- Previous work experience in customer-facing roles preferable
We are looking for candidates who are dependable, compassionate and aspire to contribute to the lives of others, possibly with personal experience of caring for an elderly family member or similar.
Various locations across South Australia. To apply for current opportunities visit maxima.com.au/current-vacancies/ and keyword search ‘Support Worker’