Please note that we are aware of the increase in cases of COVID-19 in Victoria, SA, NSW and QLD and are closely monitoring the situation. Should any of our sites or operations be impacted by changed restrictions we will advise immediately.
Maxima is continuing to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation carefully. The health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, apprentices and trainees and host employers is of utmost importance to us and we will continue to follow advice from Australian federal and state health authorities.
We are committed to safe practices in the workplace, including:
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene regimes
- Physical and social distancing
- Staff and visitor screening
- Using video conferencing tools and minimising larger face-to-face meetings
- Encouraging all stakeholders to remain at home when unwell, and seek testing when showing any symptoms
Maxima have established numerous protocols at our sites in order to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Please ensure you follow these instructions closely when visiting a Maxima office. If you have any concerns about accessing our services, we encourage you to contact Maxima on 1300 669 859 to discuss.
To keep informed with the latest information from the Australian Government, please refer to this Commonwealth Government Update or for state based information on the relevant link below: