What is DES?
What is Disability Employment Services (DES)?
Maxima is a leading not-for-profit Disability Employment Services (DES) provider helping people with a disability, injury or health condition including mental illness to find work and keep a job, for life.
Through DES, people with a disability, injury or health condition including mental illness are eligible to receive assistance from DES providers to prepare for, find and keep a job.
DES providers are registered for-profit and not-for-profit organisations throughout Australia and provide:
- Support to eligible Australians to get a job and keep one; and
- Assistance to employers to enable them to meet their recruitment needs.
Already a DES Customer?
If you are already a DES customer, you are now able to:
- Choose your own DES provider in a location that is convenient for you;
- Choose a different provider if you are not happy with your current provider;
- Work with your provider to develop a Job Plan to ensure you have the best chance of getting a job; and
- Choose how you would like to meet your provider after an initial face to face meeting.
Maxima is a leading, not-for-profit DES provider and can assist preparing you for work.
Your Maxima Consultant will work with employers to help you get the job that you want. Maxima can also provide you with on-the-job or off-site employment support.
We provide employment services for adults and teenagers with a disability, injury or health condition. This may include people with a mental illness, and those with a physical injury.
Whether you’re looking for a full time, part time, or casual job; traineeship or apprenticeship; or a career, Maxima is here to assist you with preparing for, finding and keeping a job.
Contact your nearest Maxima DES Office or call us today on 1300 629 462.