Workplace modifications support
As an Employer you want to get the very best out of your staff.
For some employees this may involve some assistance or modification of their workplace.
At no cost to you or your employee Maxima may be able to provide:
- adjustments to your physical workplace
- modifications to work vehicles
- special equipment for the workplace
- information and communication devices
- Auslan interpreting services
- specialist services for employees with specific learning disorders and mental health conditions
- disability awareness training for the workplace (including deafness awareness)
- mental health awareness and first aid training.
The Federal Government through the Disability Employment Service (DES) fund these modifications and services through the Employment Assistance Fund (EAF).
Maxima has the expertise and experience to explain the eligibility requirements and processes of the EAF to you and your employee. We will work through the process with you so that the best outcome for all parties can be achieved.
Our Business is to streamline the processes so that you can get on with Your Business.
To learn more about what Maxima can offer you and your employee either contact your nearest Maxima DES Office or call us today on 1300 629 462.