Job Placement Services
Looking to get back into the workforce after an injury, illness or disability? Return to work with the support of Return to Work SA and Maxima Australia. We understand that returning to work after illness, injury or disability can be daunting. You may not be able to return to the same job due to functional limitations, or may need to re-assess what your career looks like after a life-altering event.
We can help with:
- One-on-one support;
- Developing an Employment Pathway plan to set out your return to work goals and steps to get there;
- Funding for training, job aids, workplace assistance and modifications;
- Matching you to jobs that suit your circumstances;
- Arranging work trials and wage incentives with employers;
- Working with employers to create or modify a job so it’s right for you; and
- Post-placement support when you’re back at work to make sure things are going well.
Maxima delivers these services nationally, please contact us for more information.
Return to Work SA
Return to Work SA provides insurance that assists workers in South Australia who suffer an injury at work. You may be eligible for income support for reasonable and necessary medical treatment, return to work services or a lump sum payment. If you are unable to return to your pre-injury employer, Maxima can assist you with return to work services. Maxima provide this support across Metropolitan and Regional South Australia, on behalf of Return to Work SA.