Are you needing support in your ICT team?
Information Technology trainees can support your ICT team with key duties in;
- Helpdesk support
- Maintaining equipment such as computers, laptops, printers, tablets, interactive boards/TVs, projectors.
- Performing hardware and software upgrades
- Engaging with third party vendors to resolve technical problems
- Network maintenance
- Keeping track of equipment/asset management
- Liaise with internal staff on routine maintenance
- Liaise with vendors/suppliers to report faults and organise repairs and replacements
- Creating and maintaining logs of ongoing and completed tasks
- Any general day to day ICT duties as required
Maxima has funding for the following training contracts;
- Certificate III Digital Media and Information Technology (12 month contract)
- Certificate IV Information Technology (24 month contract)
Employers that host a trainee through Maxima Group Training before the 31st of January 2020 will be eligible for an additional $3000 incentive from Maxima, payable at the 6 month mark of the training contract. This incentive payment is in addition to the existing Australian Government incentives. Maxima will also be providing free professional development training sessions for Host Employer Supervisors.
Contact Denise Clarke at Maxima to find out how your company can access this new incentive program –
8340 7766 or email@example.com