Indigenous School-Based Traineeships
Brighten your future and accelerate your career. Get paid while learning new skills and build a head-start in the job market with a nationally recognised qualification.
Maxima offers a range of opportunities to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students who are interested in a school-based traineeship while completing year 11 or 12. Trainees will:
- Get paid while learning new skills!
- Attend a professional, well-known workplace one day a week
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification, which will contribute to school studies
- Kick-start their career in a chosen industry
- Receive ongoing support from employer and Indigenous mentors