- No Nights
- On-Site Parking
- Great Team Environment
Maxima are currently seeking an experienced and qualified chef to work in the heart of the Adelaide CBD.
Our client, located in the heart of the Adelaide CBD are an iconic, long-standing hotel proud to be South Australian owned and operated. This hotel provides superior accommodation and function facilities for any leisure or corporate need.
This ongoing opportunity will see you cooking and plating a variety of breakfast dishes for a high volume corporate function held 2x mornings a week, with the possibility to increase in the future.
- Cooking meals for a bulk breakfast service
- Presenting meals in a consistent manner
- Working independently to produce dishes in a timely manner
- Coordinating and liaising with other service and kitchen staff
- Cleaning of work areas
- Adhering to WHS procedures
- Assistance in menu planning
We’re looking for experienced candidates who thrive under pressure and have the following attributes:
- Passion and creativity towards food
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Can work independently and within team environments
- Relevant qualification; certificate 3 or higher
- At least 2-3 years experience working within a commercial kitchen
- Understanding of food handling and hygiene practices
- Proven skills in producing high-quality meals
- Reliable availability
- No nights
- On-site parking
- Great team environment
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!!