Business Development Consultant – Noarlunga
Business Development Consultant - Noarlunga
- Build networks to help source new opportunities
- Position based from our Noarlunga office
- Fully maintained company vehicle included in salary packaging
Maxima is a national not-for-profit employment services and training organisation with a 35-year history. Our mission is to work towards a better Australia by helping people into meaningful employment by connecting and supporting jobseekers and employers.
About the role
The primary role of the Business Development Consultant is to position Maxima Joblink’s Disability Employment Services (DES) as a local leader, being best in class. Your goal is to build networks and achieve the required individual performance levels in the delivery of employment services, specifically the registration of Customers and placements.
- Attend networking events to strengthen and build relationships
- Identify, implement and maintain person-centred strategies to attract and retain both Customers and employers
- Effectively negotiate employment opportunities for Customers
- Collaborate with Employment Consultants to identify suitable Customers to fill vacancies
This position is full-time, offered as a fixed term contract until 30 June 2023 located at our Noarlunga office. Due to the nature of our Customers employment support needs, you must be able to work outside of business hours on some occasions. You will be provided with a fully maintained company vehicle.
You will be passionate about assisting people living with a disability to find meaningful, long-term employment.
You will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Organised but flexible
- Inspirational, goal orientated and competitive
- Energetic and driven
Your skills and experience:
- Experience delivering high levels of customer service
- Strong networks in the community services sector
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/sales
- Demonstrated success working in a target driven environment
You must hold a current driver’s licence, and a national check and relevant State/Territory working with children check, or be willing to obtain.
Culture and Benefits
At Maxima we distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours, and a supportive working environment. Be welcomed into a culture of continuous improvement and endless learning opportunities.
- Work for a national organisation with over 60 office locations
- Company car with private use provided
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives including discounts on health insurance and gym memberships
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Reward and recognition program
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted.