Community Services Consultant
Community Services Consultant
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you want an opportunity to innovate and achieve targets?
- Does seeing a job through to completion motivate you?
- Fixed-term, full-time role based in Hindmarsh
- Attractive salary sacrificing options and a fully maintained company car and fuel card
- Leading national not-for-profit organisation with supportive management and ongoing training
About the Role:
The Community Services Consultant is the lead role in working within all sectors of the community to promote Maxima's Disability Employment Service (DES) and NDIS Support Programs and Services.
This role will involve meetings with potential customers, their supports & advocates, referring agencies, schools and other support services to raise the profile of all Maxima services; Disability Employment Service and NDIS Employment Programs, School Leavers Employment Support and Finding and Keeping a Job (SLES and FAKAJ).
Your duties may include:
- Promoting and arranging access for Customers to our services
- Developing and maintaining multiple networks to attract new Customers
- Providing regular current information to Customers and stakeholders on the available services
- Liaising with community groups, agencies, employers and Registered Training Organisations to promote our service
- Developing links with Schools, Government and non-Government Agencies, and Indigenous community networks to promote Indigenous employment opportunities
- Providing one on one and group-based sessions to inform potential new Customers, their advocates & supporters, employers and identified networks of the service, including the establishment of outreach and pop-up outreach services,
- Actively participating and contributing to accreditation requirements where necessary
What is Required From You:
- Ability to engage with customers at high level at both corporate and individual levels
- Available networks and resources to encourage the objectives of the position to be achieved
- Target driven with demonstrable history of consistently reaching goals/KPIs
- Willingness to undertake public/group speaking as needed
- High level of administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work with individuals and groups whilst retaining a focus on achieving business targets and outcomes
- Current knowledge of available Disability Services, particularly as they relate to Employment Services, as well as NDIS and other extended services and programs
You must hold a current driver's license, National Police Check and Working With Vulnerable People registration or be willing to obtain.
Maxima Group is a national not for profit organisation valued by individuals, organisations and communities for helping people develop their skills and potential to find jobs. We work extensively with individuals and communities to create and maintain meaningful employment opportunities through training and ongoing support.
We are seeking passionate, motivated and energetic individuals interested in supporting people with disabilities, to assist them with the challenges and opportunities that come with securing mainstream employment.
What else Maxima Offers:
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Extensive salary sacrificing options (as a not for profit organisation, Maxima has PBI status)
- Annual leave loading (17.5% loading paid while on annual leave)
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives
- Personal Accident & Illness Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Volunteering leave
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please fill in the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Maxima believes in the strength of a diverse workforce. We welcome applicants who have a disability, identify as First Nations, are from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or are members of the LGBTQIA+ community. The life experiences of our employees help us build strong relationships with our customers and enables us to deliver services that benefit all members of our community.
If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please call (1300 669 859) or email email@example.com and advise us of your preferred method of communication.