Customer Progression Consultant
Customer Progression Consultant
Maxima is a national not-for-profit employment services and training organisation with a 35-year history. Our mission is to work towards a better Australia by helping people into meaningful employment by connecting and supporting jobseekers and employers.
About the role
The primary role of the Customer Progression Consultant is to ensure the application of Maxima’s national service delivery model for Disability Employment Services Customers as determined by senior management. You will ensure that the service delivery model is consistently applied so that Customers receive a quality person-centric service helping develop capacity and progress via a range of training, support, education and external referrals (as required) along a journey towards obtaining and maintaining sustainable employment.
- Ensure Customers are appropriately allocated (and re-allocated) in line with national service delivery model principles
- Undertake appropriate monitoring and analysis to ensure Customers are progressing
- Contribute to the development and implementation of surveys to gauge Customer satisfaction with servicing
- Action all Customer caseload movements for identified caseload
- Develop, source and implement materials, tools and products to assist with the progression of Customers towards employment
- Collaborate with Employment Consultants to support local customer retention, development and progression
- Provide reports and recommendations on progression and options for future servicing
This position is full-time, offered as a fixed term contract until 30 June 2023 located at our Hindmarsh office. Due to the nature of our Customers employment support needs, you must be able to work outside of business hours on some occasions.
You will be passionate about assisting people living with a disability to find meaningful, long-term employment.
You will be:
- Logical and analytical
- Highly organised with a detail focus
- Methodical and structured
You must have:
- Experience in the employment services industry, preferably Disability Employment Services
- Experience in identifying creative solutions to problems
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service in a complex environment
You must hold a current driver’s licence, a national police check and relevant State/Territory working with children check, or be willing to obtain them.
Culture and Benefits
At Maxima we distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours, and a supportive working environment. Be welcomed into a culture of continuous improvement and endless learning opportunities.
- Work for a national organisation with over 60 office locations
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives including discounts on health insurance and gym memberships
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Reward and recognition program
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.