Employment Consultant – Elizabeth
Employment Consultant - Elizabeth
- Attractive Salary Packaging Options
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- High Performing, National Not-For-Profit Organisation
Disability Employment Services
- Full-time, fixed-term contract until 30 June 2023
- Based from our Elizabeth Office
Maxima is a national not-for-profit organisation valued by individuals, organisations and communities for helping people develop their skills and potential to find jobs. We work extensively with individuals and communities to create and maintain meaningful employment opportunities through training and ongoing support.
We are seeking individuals who have passion in assisting people with disabilities to realise their potential through securing and sustaining employment.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- High level of assessment and case management skills
- Ability to market and advocate for Jobseekers
- A belief and passion that everyone has the right to work
- Ability to work within a fast paced team environment
- Understanding of the National Standards for Disability Services (desirable but not essential)
The Employment Consultant is responsible for assisting Jobseekers through assessment and preparation to achieve a job ready status.
The Employment Consultant is responsible for:
- Assessing Jobseeker’s strengths and barriers to employment and the implementation of a tailored job plan to assist them into employment
- Progressing Jobseekers toward and into employment in line with organisational and contractual needs
- Exploring and conducting reverse marketing based on Jobseeker’s skills and advocating for their placement
- Placing and supporting Jobseekers into employment
- Undertaking Post Placement and Ongoing Support activities with Employers and Jobseekers
- Achieving role specific KPIs
You must hold a current driver’s licence, national police check and relevant State/Territory working with children check, or be willing to obtain.
What do we offer in return?
- Attractive tax-free benefits
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous training and development
- Reward and recognition program
- Regular team building activities
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives including discounts on health insurance and gym memberships
- Paid volunteer leave
- Monthly rostered day off
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.