Employment Consultant – Greenslopes
Employment Consultant - Greenslopes
At Maxima, we see potential.
Do you? If so, you might be just the sort of person we are looking for.
Do you enjoy building relationships with others? Are you passionate about helping make a difference in people’s lives? Do you like finding creative solutions and implementing them?
Maxima is a national not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to help people find meaningful mainstream employment.
We are seeking passionate, motivated and energetic individuals interested in working with people living with a disability, injury or health condition - to understand their skills, abilities, experience and aspirations to help prepare them for their future career – and achieve their potential.
What will you do?
As a person who cares, listens and is prepared to deliver results for their Customer, your primary role as an Employment Consultant is to work one-on-one with people living with a disability to prepare them for a new career. Some of the things you will do with our valued Customers:
- Understand their skills, abilities, and experience
- Assist in identifying their career goals
- Develop plans for to help them reach their goals
- Help them implement their plans
- Assist them to start their career - and remain employed
- Be comfortable engaging with a range of stakeholders including employers
You’ll also enjoy working as part of our fun and committed team!
This role is a full-time position, and will be offered as a Fixed Term Contract until 30 June 2023.
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service
- Knowledge of Disability Employment Services desirable, but not essential
- Experience in case management desirable, but not essential
- Current unrestricted driver’s licence
- Police clearance and relevant working with children/vulnerable people clearances
Salary and benefits…
We distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours, and a supportive working environment. A competitive salary and benefits are offered, including salary sacrifice options, discounts on health insurance and flexible working arrangements.
Our team encourages innovative thinking and a can-do approach to the challenges of this role. Due to the nature of our Customers’ employment support needs, you may be required to work outside of business hours on occasions.
We Care | We Listen | We Deliver