Employment Consultant – Fremantle
Employment Consultant - Fremantle
Maxima is a national not-for-profit employment services and training organisation with a 35-year history. Our mission is to work towards a better Australia by helping people into meaningful employment by connecting and supporting jobseekers and employers.
About the role
This position is within our Joblink portfolio working within Disability Employment Services (DES), working with people with a disability, injury or health condition – to understand their skills, abilities, experience and aspirations to help prepare them for their future career – and achieve their potential.
- Determine the relevant service and support requirements of your Customer
- Collaborate with local employers to understand their workforce needs to help match your Customers to the right job to ensure sustainable, successful long-term outcomes
- Manage a case load of Customers focusing on securing employment through one-on-one appointments and delivering group workshops to build resilience, motivation, work readiness and social connection
- Coach and guide Customers to achieve progression towards and into employment by developing job plans
- Conduct reverse marketing activities focused on finding job opportunities that are a match for your Customers skills and abilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with employers within the community that assists Customers to secure employment
This is a full-time, fixed-termed contract until 30 June 2023 located at our Fremantle office.
You will be:
- Interested in supporting people with disabilities
- Passionate motivated and energetic
- Inspirational, goal orientated and competitive
- Creative, sensible and solutions focused
Your skills and experience:
- Experience delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to achieve quality outcomes in line with KPIs
- Ability to engage with the local community to build strong networks
- Experience in case management is desired but not essential
- Knowledge of Disability Employment Services/job active is desired but not essential
You must hold a current driver’s licence, a national police check and relevant State/Territory working with children check, or be willing to obtain.
Culture and Benefits
At Maxima we distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours and a supportive working environment. Be welcomed into a culture of continuous improvement and endless learning opportunities.
- Work for a national organisation with over 60 office locations
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives including discounts on health insurance and gym memberships
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Reward and recognition program
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted.