Employment Support Consultant – East Metro
Employment Support Consultant - East Metro
At Maxima, we see potential.
- Do you enjoy building relationships with others?
- Are you passionate about helping make a difference in people’s lives?
- Do you like finding new solutions and implementing them?
Maxima are a national not for profit organisation helping people advance in life through getting a job.
We are seeking passionate, motivated and energetic individuals interested in working with people living with a disability, to assist them to manage the challenges and opportunities that come with securing mainstream employment.
What will you do?
- Provide individually tailored ongoing support to our Customers and their employers
- Develop and review individually tailored job plans outlining specific activities and assistances
- Complete all related ESS activities and JobReady Live database in a timely manner
- Liaise with Centrelink, healthcare providers and other community organisations to address areas where further support is required to achieve sustainable employment
- Undertake associated administration and record keeping in JobReady Live, job seeker files and the Department’s IT database to ensure that files meet relevant guidelines and accreditation requirements
- Maintain and strengthen employer relationships as a representative of Maxima
- Promote Maxima services to leverage relationships for repeat business
What is required?
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service in a complex stakeholder environment
- Knowledge of Disability Employment Services
- Effective intervention strategies to ensure sustainable employment
- Demonstrable networks in the community services sector
- Experience working one to one with people with disability, injury or health condition
- Current unrestricted driver's licence
- Police clearance and relevant working with children/vulnerable people clearances
Our team encourages innovative thinking and a can-do approach to the challenges of this role. Due to the nature of our customers’ employment support needs, you must be able to work outside of business hours and be based at our various sites on some occasions.
What’s On Offer:
We distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours, and a supportive working environment. We listen and we care.
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Extensive salary sacrificing options (as a not for profit organisation, Maxima has PBI status)
- Personal Accident / Illness Insurance
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Annual leave loading (17.5% loading paid while on annual leave)
- Discounts on BUPA Private Health Insurance and Goodlife Health Club membership
- Continuous training and development
- Long term career development opportunities
- Reward and recognition program
- Regular team building activities
- Volunteering leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Flu Vaccination