Employment Support Consultant
Employment Support Consultant
- Work with Australia's leading Disability Employment Services provider
- Provide support to Customers in ongoing employment
- Enjoy generous not-for-profit salary packaging entitlements
At Maxima, we see potential.
- Do you enjoy building relationships with others?
- Are you passionate about helping make a difference in people’s lives?
- Do you like finding new solutions and implementing them?
We are seeking two passionate, motivated and energetic individuals interested in working with people living with a disability, to assist them to manage the challenges and barriers that come with maintaining mainstream employment.
There are two great opportunities based at our Noarlunga office.
What will you do?
- Support Customers in the workplace by meeting weekly, leading up to and when they gain employment
- Identify, implement and maintain person-centred strategies to assist Customers to remain in employment
- Liaise with Centrelink, healthcare providers and other community organisations to address areas where further support is required to achieve sustainable employment
- Undertake associated administration and record keeping in JobReady Live, job seeker files and the Department’s IT database to ensure that files meet relevant guidelines and accreditation requirements
- Maintain and strengthen employer relationships as a representative of Maxima
- Promote Maxima services to leverage relationships for repeat business
What is required?
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service in a complex stakeholder environment
- Effective intervention strategies to ensure sustainable employment
- Demonstrable networks in the community services sector
- Experience working one to one with people with disability, injury or health condition
- Knowledge of Disability Employment Services (desirable but not essential)
- You must hold a current driver’s license, national police check, working with children check and NDIS worker screening, or be willing to obtain.
Our team encourages innovative thinking and a can-do approach to the challenges of this role. Due to the nature of our customers’ employment support needs, you must be able to work outside of business hours and be based at our various sites on some occasions.
Maxima is a leading national not-for-profit employment services and training organisation with a 35-year history. Our mission is to work towards a better Australia by helping people into meaningful employment by connecting and supporting jobseekers and employers. We're one of Australia's leading providers in Disability Employment Services with a number of our offices receiving a 5 star servicing rating.
Culture and Benefits
- Work for a national organisation with over 60 office locations
- Flexible working arrangement
- Salary sacrifice options available
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Personal Accident & Illness Insurance cover
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives including discounts on health insurance and gym memberships
- Continuous training and development
- Long term career development opportunities
- Volunteering leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- A community focused team culture
- Laptop & mobile devices
How to Apply
To apply for this position please fill in the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.