Uni not for you? Looking to work and study without the boring office 9-5pm hours?
Maxima currently have some exciting and fast-paced opportunities for individuals to earn while they learn towards a Certificate III in Hospitality.
No two days will be the same in these roles. From booking hotel rooms for guests, to setting up a 21st birthday party, you will be taught to be an expert in all front and back of house aspects of hospitality.
These traineeships will see you transitioning into leadership roles, gaining attractive renumeration and a flexible working environment.
- Table service including taking orders, providing menu suggestions
- Bar service
- Assisting the running and setup/pack up of functions
- Gaming (refilling machines, record of winnings etc.)
- Give outstanding customer service to patrons in person and over the phone
- Operate Point of Sale software
- Reception and housekeeping
- Committed, reliable and hardworking
- Be energetic and love working under pressure
- Work effectively as part of a team and with limited supervision
- Showcase initiative, display a positive and proactive attitude
- Have good personal presentation
- Have a passion for the hospitality industry
- 18+ for liquor licensing purposes
- RSA Certificate (desirable)
- Barista Training (desirable)
- Reliable transport
- Ability to work across a 7-day roster
- On-site parking
- Ability to gain addition licences and training
- Overtime and penalty rates available
How to Apply:
Complete the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
National traineeship wages and conditions apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.