- State of the Art Facility
- Positive Team Culture
- Attractive Hourly Rate
Located in the North Eastern suburbs, our client is eager to appoint experienced Swimming Instructors. This high profile facility provides state of the art aquatic, fitness, sports, cafe, function and crèche facilities
Operating on a casual basis, you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Plan and deliver high quality swimming lessons
- Deliver instruction according to students skill level, age and learning capabilities
- Maintain required qualifications
- Supervise the students in your Learn to Swim classes
- Complete required administration requirements specific to the Learn to Swim programs
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings, as set out by the Centre and Aquatic teams
- Ensure the maintenance of equipment, cleanliness of the storage area and setting up and putting away of all equipment required for lessons is maintained
- Ensure a high level of professionalism and customer service
You will need to demonstrate substantial positive experience within similar roles, have weekend availability, and have all the required qualifications to work within this environment.
- A current National Police Clearance
- A DCSI Working with Children check
- Austswim Registration
- Child Safe Environments Training
- First Aid & CPR
The centre operates 7 days per week until 10pm so flexibility with availability is important.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and vibrant recreation centre, and believe you meet the above criteria then Maxima encourage you to apply!