NDIS Employment Consultant
NDIS Employment Consultant
- Join a respected industry leader of disability and employment services
- A rewarding role that improves the lives of our customers
- Enjoy generous not-for-profit salary packaging entitlements
- Do you have experience working with people with a disability?
- Do you like finding creative solutions and implementing them?
- Do you have contacts and the ability to network in the community?
As an NDIS Consultant, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality specialist support and assistance to our customers living with a disability, injury or health condition that have an NDIS Plan and help them to build capacity towards finding and maintaining employment.
Maxima is a registered NDIS Provider and can supply services under both School Leavers Employment Supports (SLES) and Finding and Keeping a Job funded programs.
This role is a permanent full-time position and is based in our Hindmarsh office, with travel required within the region.
- Manage a caseload of customers, building rapport and establishing their skills and abilities
- Building relationships with employers with a view to creating employment opportunities
- Work with customers to identify and deliver employment capacity building experiences
- Attend and participate in regular forums, interagency and stakeholder meetings as required
- Actively market and publicise the Maxima Group in the community
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Maxima is a national not-for-profit employment services and training organisation with a 35-year history. Our mission is to work towards a better Australia by helping people into meaningful employment by connecting and supporting jobseekers and employers.
- Understanding of the development and goals of the NDIS
- Experience in delivering and/or knowledge of School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) and ‘Finding and Keeping a Job’ (essential)
- Experience in the field of Employment Services
- Passionate about improving the lives of people living with a disability
- Extensive experience in the delivery of person-centric services
- Experience in maintaining a consistently high standard of customer service
- Energetic and driven
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and achieve targets
- Relevant qualifications to the role such as an Allied Health/Teaching related field, or a minimum of Certificate III in Mental Health, Disability, Health or Community Services
You must hold a current driver's license, national police check and relevant State/Territory working with children check and NDIS check or be willing to obtain.
Culture and Benefits
We are a customer focused service and distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours as well as a supportive working environment.
Our customers tell us they value Maxima because we listen, we care and we deliver.
- The opportunity to join one of Australia's most successful disability employment organisations
- Empowerment and engagement with opportunities for development
- A friendly, supportive and social work environment
- Encouragement and recognition
- Attractive salary and extensive salary sacrificing options
- Fully maintained company vehicle (available with private use)
How to Apply
Click Apply Now' to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.