People & Culture Business Partner
People & Culture Business Partner
- Looking for an energetic HR generalist to join the team
- Not-for-profit, community minded organisation
- Flexible working arrangements, family-friendly organisation
The People & Culture Business Partner is responsible for providing generalist, customer focused, practical and timely HR advice and support across Maxima, supporting the employee lifecycle, HR generalist role, with a particular focus on learning and development, employee wellbeing and People & Culture initiatives.
- Partner with business leaders to support performance development and performance management
- Operational support and guidance to managers, leaders and employees in areas such as employee relations, job design, remuneration, benefits, compliance and succession planning
- Work closely with the People & Capability Manager on various initiatives across the business, with a focus on wellbeing and performance
- Work closely with the Learning & Development team to drive people development projects and support onboarding.
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to support onboarding processes
- Support Managers through disciplinary processes, providing appropriate guidance and escalating as necessary
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees, compiling statistics, and making recommendations on trends and improvement areas
- Coordinate the Performance Development Review process entering completed reviews into systems and providing completion statistics
- Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and best practice HR principles
- Support the development and maintenance of the Employee Value Proposition
- Maintain HR systems and databases for the provision and management of HR transactions ensuring accuracy of records and information
Skills & Experience
- Well developed knowledge of, and experience in the application of contemporary HR procedures and practices
- Proven ability to interpret legislation, regulations, awards, industrial agreements together with policies and procedures
- Experience in maintaining a consistently high standard of customer service,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resilience and results orientated
You must hold a current driver’s licence and National Police Check or be willing to obtain. Travel interstate and intrastate may be required for this role.
Maxima is a national not-for-profit organisation valued by individuals, organisations and communities for helping people develop their skills and potential to find jobs. We are driven by a desire to make a real difference and are rewarded every day by the life-changing outcomes we create for our inspiring customers. We distinguish ourselves by offering flexible working arrangements and a supportive working environment for our employees.
Culture and Benefits
At Maxima we distinguish ourselves by offering family-friendly working hours, and a supportive working environment. Be welcomed into a culture of continuous improvement and endless learning opportunities.
- Work for a national organisation with over 60 office locations
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
How to Apply
Click Apply Now and submit your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re interested in the position.