- Western Suburbs
- Water Industry
- Casual Position
Maxima have been engaged to recruit a plumber for an ongoing casual position in the Western suburbs of Sydney.
About the role
Working in the water industry you will be responsible for construction, maintenance, installation and testing or commissioning of pumps, water filtration systems. This is a casual position with works as specified by engineers however some troubleshooting and problem solving - will be required at times.
We will also be looking for an experienced trades assistant to help you with associated tasks.
You are a qualified plumber with commercial experience - preferably with large pumps /water filtration plants:
Skills and experience
To uphold our quality service and workmanship, we require the following:
- Minimum Certificate III Plumbing Qualification & Tradesperson Certificate
- CPCCCM3001 – Operate elevated work platforms up to 11 metres
- MEM05049 – Perform routine gas tungsten arc welding
- MEM05050 – Perform routine gas metal arc welding
- Competent at installations, maintenance and repairs with all aspects of plumbing, drainage & gas fitting
- Confidently use a high-powered jet blaster, camera & locator
- Effective communicator, both verbal & written
- Able to work independently & in a team
- Hold a current driver's license
A competitive hourly pay rate and a safety conscious environment awaits.
Please click on the link below to apply