Site Manager – Mount Barker
Site Manager - Mount Barker
At Maxima, we see potential.
- Do you enjoy building relationships with others?
- Are you passionate about helping make a difference in people’s lives?
- Do you like finding new solutions and implementing them?
Maxima are a national not for profit organisation helping people advance in life through getting a job.
We are seeking passionate, motivated and energetic individuals interested in supporting people with disabilities and achieving the required performance levels of the site in the delivery of contracted employment services.
What will you do?
The primary role of the Site Manager is to manage and supervise the day to day operations of the site and lead the team to achieve outcomes and KPI’s.
Some key responsibilities:
- Ensure staff are progressing job seekers/workers towards and into employment in line with organisational and contractual needs
- Maintain compliance with contractual requirements for the services delivered to job seekers/workers including quality and timeliness
- Manage the site budget
- Manage day to day HR functions for the site including staff attendance, annual leave and morale
- Conduct performance assessment and implement training, coaching, mentoring and management as needed
- Ensure regular and effective MaxAction at site level, in line with operational directives
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships with parties including attendance at meetings as required
- Regularly conduct quality audits to meet contractual requirements
- Ensure all payment claims are correct and processed in a timely manner
- Attendance at key operational meetings as required
- Delivering site level performance and reporting of placements and outcomes
- Attainment of budgeted financial performance
- Staff development and performance management
What is required?
- An in depth knowledge of the relevant contractual requirements and the current labour market
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service in a complex stakeholder environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Extensive supervisory experience in a target driven environment
- High level of computing and budget management skills
- Current driver's licence
- Police clearance and relevant working with children/vulnerable people clearances
- Energy, focus, commitment and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high level of organisational and conflict resolution skills focused on results,
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Ability to work with individuals and groups whilst retaining a focus on achieving business targets and outcomes.
What do we offer in return?
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Continuous training and development
- Reward and recognition program
- Flexible, full time role
- Regular team building activities
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives
- Extensive salary sacrificing options (we have PBI status and have salary packaging options through RACV - https://racvsalarysolutions.com.au/)