Our client is a leading private hospital located in the Adelaide city and offers exceptional care to their patients.
The kitchen is fast paced and on their busier days can cook meals for up to 200 residents. This opportunity is an on-call casual position where you will join our pool of staff to be offered shifts.
Shift times are Monday – Sunday generally from 6.00am – 2.00pm or 4.00pm – 9.00pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Basic food preparation
- Working the belt to plate patient’s meals
- Operating industrial dishwashers – stacking and unpacking
- General cleaning
You are keen to work, easy going, have a can-do attitude and previous experience working in a similar role. Your flexible and reliable approach with your availability is the key, as on occasions you may be called up on short notice to cover shifts.
- Evidence of FULL vaccination with a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine
- Introduction to Food Safety Certificate
- Previous kitchen hand experience
- Attractive hourly rate
- Positive team environment
- Great facilities
If you enjoy working in a kitchen environment and believe you meet the above criteria then Maxima encourage you to apply!