Maxima are currently seeking experienced traffic controllers for ongoing casual positions. This role will see you meeting at the depot in the Western suburbs each day and working within the greater metropolitan area.
Our client is a well-established, reputable company based in the Western suburbs, who provide traffic control services to a large number of clients across Adelaide. With recent growth, there are vacancies for licensed traffic controllers to join their highly respected teams.
This role will see you carry out a number of duties including:
- Setting up appropriate traffic flow management
- Operating a number of traffic control signs (e.g. stop/slow bats)
- Ensuring the general public are kept safe
- Direct pedestrian and vehicle traffic around road obstructions
- Complete safety checks and continuously monitor site
- Workzone Traffic Management ticket
- White Card
- First Aid Certificate (desired)
- Current driver's licence and own vehicle
- Ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Would pass a Drug and Alcohol screening
- Physically fit for laborious work
Ideally you will be an experienced traffic controller who is not afraid of hard work with the below qualities:
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (including nights and weekends)
- Ability to work within team environments
- Strong work ethic
- Can adhere to strict safety standards and site requirements
- Competent using a range of technology (work and shifts are scheduled using an app)
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!