- Northern Suburbs
- Casual fulltime hours
- Great company
Maxima have been engaged to source suitable candidates for Verge Maintenance and Landscaping positions. These positions are for a well-respected private Horticulture company, located in Adelaide’s Northern Suburbs.
1. Verge Maintenance
The Verge Maintenance position involves operating various gardening equipment including front deck mowers, brush cutters/whipper snippers, and blower vacs to maintain council road verges, median strips and roundabouts within the Salisbury Council area.
The landscaping position involves various softscape and hardscape landscaping duties from planting, turf laying, trenching, irrigation and paving etc to develop and maintain new housing developments in Adelaide’s Northern Suburbs.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Driver’s License and transport
- Experience operating front deck mowers, brush cutters and blower vacs.
- Some landscaping experience
- Horticulture qualifications (preferred but not essential)
- Fit and healthy
- Strong work ethic, and a good attitude
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
If you have the relevant experience for both or one of the above advertised positions, please apply today!