Employment Preparation Activity (EPA)
Let Maxima help you become employment ready with our Employment Preparation Activity Program
Maxima is a registered provider of Employment Preparation Activity (EPA), an Australian Government initiative for South Australian jobseekers to enhance employability skills.
With a flexible delivery approach and a team of qualified and passionate trainers, Maxima’s EPA program focuses on the entire employment journey. From preparing resumes and cover letters, our EPA program provides a tailored, end-to-end approach to suit your needs.
EPA is a two-week course designed to increase your employability skills and build your self-confidence. Courses are now being offered digitally. Some of the benefits include:
- Receive individual support to establish your employment goals
- Learn job search strategies and how to register for job search websites
- Undertake industry awareness activities
- Learn effective interviewing techniques
- Support to write a professional resume and cover letter
Please know, that in response to COVID-19, Maxima has introduced digital delivery of the EPA course as a part of our commitment to maintaining the health and wellbeing of students, staff and the broader community. For more information please contact Maxima on 1300 629 462