Are you 15 – 24 years old, living in SA or QLD and looking for work?
Do you know what employers are looking for and what they expect from their staff?
Would you like to know how to create your own job applications that will get noticed?
Maxima can help. Our PaTH courses are delivered face to face for 25 hours per week, over 3 weeks. You can choose to complete one or both of our free courses to gain employability skills that can help you to find work in your preferred industry.
Course 1: Skills for Work
- Focused on employability soft skills such as Effective Communication, Working as a part of a Team, Diversity in the Workplace, and Employer Expectations
- You will prepare your own Career Plan, including identifying steps to take to achieve your employment goals
- Sessions are interactive with group discussions, team building activities and a mock business project
Course 2: Job Hunt Success
- Focused on successful job search strategies such as Cold Canvassing options, Effective Interview Techniques, and knowing how to speak to potential Employers
- You will prepare your own Job Application Documents including a resume and cover letter, gaining the skills to customise these in the future
- Sessions include practicing mock interviews with local employers and Maxima recruitment staff, as well as stepping out of the classroom to approach suitable employers for job opportunities
Courses are generalised with guest speakers from your preferred industries providing valuable insights, recommendations and leads for employment.
- Aged 15 – 24 years old
- Receiving an Income Support payment
- Registered with a jobactive provider
How do I find out more information?
If you would like to find out more information on how Maxima can assist you to build your self confidence in approaching employers and becoming a valuable employee you can;
- Follow the links to our flyers which provide details about course topics and locations
- Complete the ‘enquiry box’ on this page to be contacted directly to discuss your options
Contact our Program Manager, Ruby Earl on 0478 473 067
Diane was relieved to find a DES provider who actually listened and cared...
Kirralee Burner is making a big impression at NAB...
Sandra recently joined Maxima in administration support in community engagement...
The remarkable story of Cori Roberts...
Young Indigenous Australian Rebekah Carr is one of many success stories...
Traineeships not only make careers, they can change them too...
Martin Dinan has one of the most demanding and scrutinised jobs in Australia right now...