Following the success of the Jobs4Youth SA program, Maxima has been appointed as the successful provider for the State Government Traineeship & Graduate Program. The program will support the establishment of entry-level positions in the South Australian Public Sector, effectively training and recruiting the next generation of public sector employees. If you meet the eligibility criteria for a Traineeship or for the Graduate Program, we encourage you to apply.
If you have already applied please note you may not hear how your application is progressing for a number of weeks or more. The timeframe will depend on how many jobs are available and how many applications are received. Please do not call or email unnecessarily because this will further delay recruitment processes.
- Aiming to provide employment opportunities for trainees and university graduates within the South Australian Public Sector
- Building on the success of the Jobs4Youth initiative that commenced in early 2014 and successfully placed 800 trainees and graduates over a 4 year period
- If you are interested in a traineeship or graduate opportunity we invite you to apply
- Support South Australian Strategic Plan Targets, in particular Target 54 – ‘Learning or Earning’;
- Deliver decreased youth unemployment, particularly in the Northern Adelaide and Southern Adelaide Regions; and
- Positively influence the SA public sector’s ageing workforce at the entry-levels
There is an eligibility criteria that applies. You can learn more about the eligibility criteria for trainees and graduates here .
When applying, you will be asked to answer a number of questions to determine If you are eligible to apply or not. If you are unsuccessful in meeting basic eligibility you will receive an email advising of this.
If you have difficulty completing the online application process please phone Maxima on (08) 8340 7766 during business hours to seek assistance or email your enquiry here.
A list of participating agencies can be found here.
If you have a keen interest in working for any particular agency, please let us know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants please read our FAQ’s before applying.