The Maxima Group is a not-for-profit organisation. Its purpose is to provide benefits to the community rather than generate profits, but as with other organisations, Maxima is operated on commercial lines and surplus funds are re-invested in the organisation’s activities to provide maximum benefit to the community.
The Maxima Board meets quarterly and has three subcommittees on Finance, Marketing/Communications and Risk Management.
- David Cockram (Ex Officio) – Chief Executive Officer
- Steve Tonkin – Accounting
- John Schumann (Chair) – Marketing /Communications
- Mike Hawkins – Education / Training
- Wally Iasiello – Engineering / Technical
- Tracey Kerrigan (Deputy Chair) – Work Health and Safety / Workers Compensation/ Legal
- Mike Nolan – Management
- Kate Blizard – Human Resource / Organisational Development
- Risk Management
- Marketing & Communications
David Cockram – Chief Executive Officer
Heather Thompson – Chief Finance Officer, Deputy CEO
Chris Hardy – General Manager, Contracted Employment Services
David Nagy – General Manager, Recruitment and Training