The Maxima Group is a not-for-profit organisation. Its purpose is to provide benefits to the community rather than generate profits, but as with other organisations, Maxima is operated on commercial lines and surplus funds are re-invested in the organisation’s activities to provide maximum benefit to the community.
The Maxima Board meets quarterly and has three subcommittees on Finance, Marketing/Communications and Risk Management.
- John Schumann (Chair) – Marketing /Communications
- Kate Blizard – Human Resource / Organisational Development
- Mike Hawkins – Education / Training
- Mike Nolan – Management
- Steve Tonkin – Accounting
- Tracey Kerrigan (Deputy Chair) – Work Health and Safety / Workers Compensation/ Legal
- Wally Iasiello – Engineering / Technical
- Risk Management
- Marketing & Communications
David Cockram (bio here) – Chief Executive Officer
Heather Thompson – Chief Finance Officer, Deputy CEO
Chris Hardy – General Manager, Contracted Employment Services
David Nagy – General Manager, Recruitment and Training
Vincent Marsland – General Manager, Corporate Services