Jobs Victoria Employment Services
Are you looking for a job?
Or as an employer – are you seeking staff with the right skills and the right attitude?
Maxima can help – whether you are looking for support to gain employment, or an employer who is needing staff.
At Maxima, our Jobs Victoria Employment Service program assists both jobseekers and employers.
Maxima is a registered Jobs Victoria Partner
Jobs Victoria Employment Services is a voluntary program to help jobseekers to find work by providing assistance with skills development, training, individual coaching and making the right connections with employers.
If you’re seeking an employment service that is flexible, truly tailored to your individual needs and where suitable, sustainable employment is the ultimate outcome – then register with Maxima.
Maxima’s approach – What we do:
Skills development – we help you develop the right job skills for your dream job.
Training – we help you to become “job-ready” including interview techniques.
Coaching – we’ll take the time to understand YOU – What you are looking for, and what you need to reach your career goals.
Job market analysis – we’ll advise you of the current jobs market – especially which jobs are in demand.
Job search – Using our wide network of employer connections, we’ll help connect you with the right job opportunities.
Post-employment – we provide ongoing support to keep you motivated and on track.
Jobs Victoria Employment Services are open to Victorian residents who are either:
- Long-term unemployed (6 months plus) or
- At risk of long-term unemployment due to employment barriers and who lack adequate support through other services.
Principally, the service is targeted to Victorian jobseekers in specific circumstances that may make it more difficult to find employment, such as:
- People in multicultural communities, especially refugees and asylum seekers
- People experiencing mental health issues
- Ex-offenders, youth justice clients and others in contact with the justice system
- People with disability who lack adequate support through Commonwealth employment services
- Young people leaving state care
- Social/public housing residents
- Women experiencing family violence
Examples of employment barriers:
- not completing secondary education
- lack of post-school qualifications
- little or no local work experience
- low English language proficiency
- low literacy (reading/writing)
- lack of digital literacy
- lack of knowledge of job search techniques/processes
- limited social and professional networks that can assist job seeking
- personal circumstances that limit employment
Maxima, as a registered Job Victoria Employment Services partner, is currently seeking candidates for a wide range of industries, including:
- Education and Training
Apply today and get your career on track!
Good staff are hard to find, and even harder to retain. That’s why many Employers find it beneficial to look beyond traditional recruitment methods to obtain positive, enthusiastic and capable staff.
Maxima can help
With over 30 years’ experience in recruitment, Maxima has the experience and resources to help you find the best fit for your requirements. We can help with:
- No cost recruitment – taking the time to understand your requirements and match them with suitable candidates.
- Finding you the right staff with the right skills and attitude. Staff who are willing and ready to work.
- Accessing funding and arranging any required training.
- Handling the paperwork.
- Assisting with advice about financial incentives such as wage subsidies, supported apprenticeships etc.
- Undertaking workplace assessments.
- Providing ongoing support for you and your new employee(s). Maxima’s Employment Support Program is specifically tailored to the specific needs of the employee and the employer, ensuring that candidates placed by us are fully supported to achieve their best – Including coaching & mentoring from our industry experts and additional training where required.
This is a free service for you
Our service region
Southern Metro Melbourne