Help with finding and keeping a job.
School Leaver Employment Support (SLES)
Maxima is a Registered Provider of School Leaver Employment Support (SLES). If you are in Year 12 and eligible for the NDIS then we can help you develop skills to transition to employment.
At Maxima, we understand leaving school and entering the workforce, or undertaking further training, can be a big step. Our SLES services are built around helping you prepare for a job, find a job and keep it! Our NDIS Consultant will help you choose the supports that best suit your needs and create an individualised program so you achieve your goals.
- Work experience and on the job training to gain practical skills to help you secure your dream job
- Develop life skills such as budgeting and travel training to support you in life’s journey
- Develop soft skills such as communication, self advocacy and working with others to assist you in building professional relationships at work
- Industry tasters and vocational training to help match you to the perfect job
- Flexible Delivery You can receive SLES 1 on 1, in a group or both!
Call us to find out your nearest location on: 1300 629 462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NDIS Finding and Keeping a Job Employment Support
‘Finding and Keeping a Job’ supports are available to participants of any age who have ‘Finding and Keeping a Job’ on their NDIS Plan. These supports are designed to build your capacity on the pathway to employment. Then once in Employment, we provide ongoing support in the workplace. Our flexible options offer you the chance to explore a range of work experiences and develop employability skills.
If employment is a goal in your NDIS plan, give us a call and we can help you achieve your job aspirations.