Maxima NDIS Employment Supports
Meaningful employment in a workplace that supports you, developing skills and growing your chosen career are all opportunities that should be available to everyone – and we are here to work with you to make it happen.
NDIS Finding and Keeping a Job (FAKAJ)
‘Finding and Keeping a Job’ supports are designed to build your capacity on the pathway to employment. Then once in employment, if you feel like you might want some continued support – we will keep working with you in the workplace.
Our flexible options offer you the chance to explore a range of work experiences and develop employability skills.
Maxima’s FAKAJ program can support you with:
- Working out what kind of job or industry you want to work in
- Networking with employers
- Applying for jobs and navigating the recruitment process
- Finding and finishing training to help you get the job you want
- Skills development such as budgeting, time management, travel and workplace expectations training
School Leaver Employment Support (SLES)
We understand leaving school and entering the workforce or undertaking further training can be a big step. If you are in Year 12, or school leaver age and eligible for the NDIS then we can help you develop skills to transition to employment.
Our SLES services are built around helping you prepare for a job, find a job and keep it!
Our Maxima NDIS consultants will help you choose the supports that best suit your needs and create an individualised program, so you achieve your goals.
Maxima SLES program can support you with:
- Work experience and on the job training to gain practical skills to help you secure your dream job or get started in the industry you want to be in!
- Develop life skills such as budgeting and travel training
- Develop soft skills such as communication, self-advocacy and working with others to assist you in building professional relationships at work
- Industry tasters and vocational training to help match you to the perfect job
- Flexible Delivery, so you can receive SLES in 1:1 with a Maxima consultant, in a group or a mix of both!
Call us to find out your nearest location on: 1300 629 462 or email [email protected]
Finding and Keeping a Job or School Leaver Employment Support included in your NDIS plan
How to make an appointment to see a Maxima Employment Support consultant
If you are unsure about what your plan includes or what it all means, check with your NDIA planner or Local Area Coordinator, or get in touch with our Employment Support consultants who will talk you through the best way of accessing this service.
Fill out the Maxima NDIS registration form here or call 1300 629 462
With a range of new offices opening around Australia from April 2022, you can pop in and speak to our friendly staff at an office near you.