Eligible School Leaver Program (ESL)
Maxima is a Registered Provider of Eligible School Leaver Program (ESL). Our Eligible School Leaver Program is built around helping you prepare for a job, find a job and keep it!
At Maxima, we understand leaving school and entering the workforce can be a big step. If you are in Year 12 and meet the eligibility criterion for ESL support, Maxima can help you develop skills to transition to employment, and provide continued ongoing support to find and maintain employment.
Maxima will help you to become job ready by providing assistance with:
- Identifying skills, abilities and interests
- Resume development and interview techniques
- Employment goal setting and job search skills
- Accessing quality training, education and work experience
Once employed, Maxima continues to provide:
- Post placement support – at the workplace or offsite
- Workplace inductions
- On-the-job training
- Effective intervention strategies
- Employer liaison and training around your needs
- Further skills development
We build our services around what you need, your goals and your strengths. Make an enquiry and one of our Consultants will be in contact. You can also call or email us on 1300 629 462 or email@example.com