Maxima Joblink was initially approached to be part of the pilot in redesigning job search services for injured workers who did not have an employer to return to work with. Working closely with Return to Work SA, the pilot ran for 9 months and assisted injured workers to regain capacity and enter the workforce.
Maxima took part in the competitive tender process and, as a successful tenderer, was awarded a contract across Metropolitan and Regional South Australia. The contract commenced on 1/7/14 and is expected to run for two years in the first instance.
Job Placement Services
Looking to get back into the workforce after an injury, illness or disability? Return to work with the support of Return to Work SA and Maxima Australia.
We understand that returning to work after an illness, injury or disability can be daunting. You may not be able to return to the same job due to functional limitations, or may need to re-assess what your career looks like after a life-altering event.
We can help with:
- One on one support;
- Developing an Employment Pathway Plan to set out your return to work goals and steps to get there;
- Funding for training, job aids, workplace assistance and modifications;
- Matching you to jobs that suit your circumstances;
- Arranging work trials and wage incentives with employers;
- Working with employers to create or modify a job so it’s right for you; and
- Post-placement support when you’re back at work to make sure things are going well.
To find out where Maxima delivers these services Nationally please contact us for more information.
Bobby was in a job he loves within a month...
Kirralee Burner is making a big impression at NAB...
Sandra recently joined Maxima in administration support in community engagement...
The remarkable story of Cori Roberts...
Young Indigenous Australian Rebekah Carr is one of many success stories...
Traineeships not only make careers, they can change them too...
Martin Dinan has one of the most demanding and scrutinised jobs in Australia right now...