Why choose Maxima?
At Maxima we understand the barriers to employment and are passionate about providing a job to anyone with a disability, injury or health condition, including mental illness.
As a leading national, not-for-profit DES provider, Maxima goes the extra mile, offering specialist assistance to anyone with a disability, injury or health condition, including a mental illness, to prepare you both physically and mentally for work and to help you maintain your employment for life.
Within DES there are two key programs providing support to people with a disability, injury or health condition:
- Disability Management Service, a program for people with a disability, injury or health condition who require assistance from a DES provider but are not expected to need long-term support in the workplace; and
- Employment Support Service, a program for people with a permanent or chronic disability, injury or illness, who are assessed as needing longer-term ongoing support, including in the workplace.
Within each DES program you can expect:
- Regular face-to-face meetings with your personal Consultant;
- To be respected and valued for your skills and abilites;
- Opportunities to gain new skills and qualifications;
- Access to work experience opportunities; and
- Access to services that will help you to overcome and manage other barriers to employment
- Our direct support in finding and keeping a job
The Maxima difference
We are focused on understanding and respecting your needs and providing a specific tailored service for you to find and keep a job.
At Maxima we believe in providing whole of life support. We want to get you a job for life and will be there throughout your life and career to ensure that happens. We go the extra mile to ensure we provide all Customers with a holistic job employment experience. We are committed to ensuring you have a positive, productive and social experience while at work.
We are committed to ensuring you have a positive, productive and social experience while at work.
Our team is morally driven and professionally managed; we’re empathetic to your situation and care about you and your career journey.
Every Customer is different. Some of the supports we provide and assist with:
- Centrelink requirements
- Training and certification
- Job applications
- Interview preparation
- Job preparation
- Transport assistance
- Support at work
Looking to switch your DES provider? Maxima will:
- Support you through the transition with fast, caring service and minimal disruption.
- Focus on understanding and respecting your needs and tailoring our approach to help you find and keep a job.
- Follow a customer-focused approach – you are the most important person to us.
- Listen to you and respect your choice.
Contact your nearest Maxima DES Office or call us today on 1300 629 462.