Am I eligible?
You are eligible for the Maxima Employment Service (DES) if you:
- Have a disability, injury or health condition: this includes mental health conditions, complex and chronic health conditions, physical and social disability;
- Are receiving a Centrelink payment or services under an NDIS Plan;
- Are aged 14 to 66 years of age;
- Have a future capacity to work at least 8 hours per week;
- Are an Australian resident; and
- Are not studying full time (unless you are an Eligible School Leaver)
At Maxima we want to work with you to ensure you have the best chance of employment no matter your situation.
Why choose Maxima as your DES provider?
Maxima not only provides recruitment assistance and training, we will support you through your employment journey.
We are driven by helping our customers overcome barriers to employment. Maxima believes in connecting on a personal level, so you can also just call us and have a chat.
We are focused on understanding your needs and providing a specific tailored service, for you to find and keep a job.
Contact your nearest Maxima DES Office or call us today on 1300 629 462.