Have your learners permit but experiencing difficulty finding someone to help you drive, or trouble finding access to a motor vehicle? Maxima can help.
To be eligible to participate in Maxima’s Road2Work Program, all you need is:
- To be a current Maxima Customer
- Hold a valid Learner’s Permit
- To have completed a minimum of 3 Professional Driving Lessons (in the last 6 months)
- The required logbook in your State to record compulsory driving hours
- To consent to Maxima’s Terms of Service for the Road2Work Program
- A willingness to verbally commit to Maxima’s Customer Declaration for Road2Work sessions prior to each session
Register to participate in Road2Work
Maxima are seeking expressions of interest for Volunteer Driving Supervisors to participate in our new Road2Work Driver Training program. You will be assisting Learner Drivers to add to their required driving hours, with a view to increasing their employability. You will be supported by Maxima Group with the ability to choose your own hours to complement your lifestyle.
What will you do?
- Complete driver induction and attend information sessions prior to commencing
- Use a Maxima vehicle to pick up Learner Drivers from a Maxima office and support them to work towards achieving logbook hours and increasing driving confidence
- Add value to people’s lives; often those living with a disability through addressing one of the main barriers to employment
What is required?
- Ability to pass a National Police Check, Working with Children and Vulnerable People Check (or State Equivalent), NDIS Worker Check and Driver History Check (paid for by Maxima)
- Full and current driver’s licence (C Class and valid in the state of program delivery)
What is desired?
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Strong Communication Skills
- Confident in working with people from various cultures and backgrounds and people with a disability
What will be provided?
- Induction and training in the volunteer role
- Fully insured, serviced and maintained Maxima vehicle accessed from a Maxima site
- Maxima polo and ID
- An opportunity to be part of a value-based organisation
- To make a difference in the community